Santa Rosa American Little League
2020 Covid 19 Safety Plan
• Any kids or coaches who are sick are required to stay home. If your child or family member has any symptoms, as described by the CDC, they must not attend, asked by medical professional to self-isolate, or is in contact with a person who has COVID-19.
• Currently, kids are required to wear facial coverings at all times except when they are playing in the field in the 9 typical baseball positions (Right field, center, shortstop and pitcher).
• When kids arrive from the parking lot, they are required to wear facial coverings to the field. The only point they can remove a facial covering is when they are in the field, on base or batting.
• No more than 3 players at a time, spaced appropriately, would sit inside a dugout, the remainder of the team would be outside the dugout and spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart with their gear bags along the side fencing, with a helmet on.
• Kids and coaches must sanitize their hands when they arrive at the field, and anytime they head into bat. Sanitizer will be provided.
• Social distancing is not required for the kids groups per county regulations. However, players will practice social distancing when not on the field.
• Baseballs will be sanitized prior to each practice.
• Parents may stay for practice but must follow the social distancing guidelines as described by the county.
• No parents on Field. Social distancing guidelines will apply to all areas of our ballpark including bleacher.
• There will be no sharing of equipment (Including bats), spitting, sunflower seeds, sharing water or sharing food.
• Completion of the Mandatory SRALL Parent-Guardian Waiver Covid-19 (click link).
Little League International - http://www.littleleague.org/coronavirus
World Health Organization - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
Centers for Disease Control and Preventation - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
California Department of Public Health - https://www.cdph.ca.gov/
Sonoma County Department of Health - https://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Health-Services/